Franks with Roasted Corn Relish
1 1/2 cups frozen whole-kernel corn
3 green onions, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon finely chopped red bell pepper
2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1 12-ounce package Hebrew National Beef Franks ( 7 franks)
7 hot dog buns
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add corn and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes, or until corn is lightly
browned. Remove from the skillet and place in a medium bowl.
3. Add onions, bell pepper, salad dressing and garlic salt to the bowl
and mix well.
4. Grill franks according to package directions. Toast buns.
5. Place franks in buns and top with the corn mixture. Makes 7 servings.
2 tablespoons olive oil 1 16-ounce can Monster
1 cup chopped onion Energy* Drink
1 1/4 cups chopped green 1 4 1/2-ounce can chopped
bell pepper green chilies
3 garlic cloves, crushed 1/4 cup chicken broth
1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken 2 tablespoons chili powder
breast, cut in cubes 1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 14 1/2-ounce can each red kid- 1 tablespoon salt
ney beans, black beans and 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
pinto beans, well drained Cilantro sprigs, for garnish
1 14 1/2-ounce can diced
1. Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper
and garlic; cook until onion is translucent. Add chicken and sauté until
lightly browned. Transfer to a slow cooker.
2. Add beans, tomatoes, energy drink, chilies, chicken broth, chili powder,
cumin and salt. Cover and cook on medium-low for 4-6 hours for
3. Serve with grated cheese and garnish with cilantro sprigs.
* Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.